Eagles Tax & Accounting Services is dedicated to providing payroll services to businesses residing in Raleigh, North Carolina. We aim to improve and promote efficiency and save time for busy clients, while adding value and minimizing clients’ costs and ensuring accuracy and complete payroll processes.
With our payroll services, the stress and confusion related to preparing employees’ payrolls and filing all of the required forms and amendments when necessary is minimized. Hiring Eagles Tax & Accounting Services makes payroll processing easier and more manageable.
- Payroll Checks
- Direct Deposit (upon request)
- Pay-Stubs Form in a Sealed Envelope
- Payroll Reporting Details
- Filing of Forms 941, 944 and 940 Employer Returns
- Tax Liability for Filing Returns
- Tax Payment Federal and State Tax Authorities
- Federal and State Reconciliation (when necessary)
- Vacation/Sick Accruals
- Benefit and Retirement Report 401k, IRA etc.
- FormW-2, 1099-MISC
- Dedicated Client Care Representative
- Other Forms: 1099-DIV, 1099-INT, 1099-S, 1099-PATR, 1099-C, 1099-A, 1099-B, 1098-Mortgage interest,
Tips for Employers
To avoid fines and penalty, employers should check work eligibility for newly hired employees by completing Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. This ensures that employers comply with the law and that the employees’ work authorization is valid.
Maintaining good payroll records is critical for both employers and employees to support deductible expenses and claims when necessary.
Whether a worker is considered an employee or independent contractor depends upon the control an employer has over the worker.
Requirements on employment tax for family employees may vary from those applicable to other employees. Also, special rules exist for hiring your spouse, parent and/or child.
Eagles Tax & Accounting Services is a team of
experienced tax professionals based in Raleigh,
North Carolina. We provide clear, relevant and
reliable tax accounting services in a timely and professional manner.